Easily adaptable to different soils and tractors
RM3005V: built for tougher and stony conditions.
The interbody clearance of 85cm or 100cm gives the possibility to plough regardless of weather or crop conditions.
The front part construction makes it adaptable to any tractors.
- Best steel and heat treatment technology to the complete plough!
- reduced lift requirements compared to other brands
- easy to pull
- easy to adjust and to operate
- remarkable Non-stop leg protection system for RM3005V for continuous ploughing. No maintenance!
- equipped with Variomat® – Vari-width® system for “on the Move” ploughing width adjustments
- any 3, 4, 5 furrow models can be extended by 1 furrow. 3 to max. 6 furrow plough
- Packomat compatible for immediate soil re-consolidation. Agronomy best practice.
Find a dealerLocate me
|Model||Interbody clearance cm||Head stock||Type of beam||Working width cm||Under beam clearance cm||no of furrows|
|RM3005V||85||200||Non-stop||30 – 50||70/75||3 – 6|
|RM3005V||100||200||Non-stop||35 – 55||70/75||3 – 6|