It has been developed using LiFePO4 (lithium/iron/phosphate) technology. It operates with a nominal voltage of 48V DC (direct current), which places it in the very low voltage category. An energy recovery system is standard on the machine and is automatically activated when the machine decelerates or goes downhill.
POWERFUL, MANEUVERABLE AND VERSATILE
The RT210-2e and RT220-2e are the first 2 electric machines in Kubota’s articulated wheel loader range. They are based on their combustion engine equivalents, with similar performance levels, but incorporate an electric system (1 battery and 2 motors) instead of the combustion engine, to meet growing demand for quieter, CO2 emission-free models.
The drive motor (connected to the rear axle) and the motor for operating the working hydraulics (cylinders and auxiliaries) are electric rather than hydraulic. This means greater efficiency and therefore longer running times. They are based on IPM (permanent magnet motor) technology and operate with a voltage of 48V and a current of 135A (6.5kW) for the forward motor and 250A (12kW) for the working hydraulics motor (AC - alternating current).
Adapted to a wide variety of uses (agricultural, public works, landscaping, etc.), RT loaders combine compactness and performance. Moving materials with buckets, lifting, cleaning... nothing can stand in their way.
A spacious environment provides protection for the operator and excellent 360° visibility of the equipment. The ergonomics of the controls and the selected components have been designed to offer the operator a first-rate experience.
Kubota has always made operator safety and the safety of people on construction sites a top priority. Our RT loaders are no exception.
With over 30 attachments in the catalog, our loaders are true tool carriers. A wide range of features and configurations are available to make the most of the different attachments.
- ELECTRIC MOTORS
- DRIVING POSITION
- A choice of 3 batteries to suit your needs: 260Ah, 390Ah and 520Ah.
- The higher the capacity, the greater the autonomy on site. Charging time will also be extended.
- Electric motors are IP54-rated, meaning they are protected against dust and water ingress.
- They are fitted with a safety device to prevent overheating.
- Thanks to the articulated central joint, which allows a 45° steering angle to the left and right, as well as a 4° oscillation, the machine is extremely maneuverable. All 4 wheels are kept in contact with the ground for greater stability and traction. What's more, on an articulated machine, the rear wheels follow in the tracks of the front wheels, so there's no fear of damaging the machine.
- The RT220-2e can reach a maximum height of 2450 mm and has a tipping load of 2054 kg at axle level. Impressive features for this size of machine.
- Additional counterweights and wider tires are available as options to get the most out of the loader.
- The optional anti-pitch feature dampens the loader, resulting in better material retention in the bucket and enhanced driving comfort.
- 3 options: full cab, canopy and folding canopy, all ROPS/FOPS certified.
- Multifunction joysticks, side panel and instrument panel for machine operation and operating alerts.
- The well-insulated cab ensures low noise and vibration levels. A radio is included, and an air-suspension seat is available as an option. The steering column can be tilted.
- The machine can be fitted with 6 LED work lights (2 at the front of the cab, 2 at the rear of the cab and 2 on the loader).
- Safety valves on lift and dump cylinders are available as an option to prevent a load from falling in the event of a hose rupture.
- If required, all RT loaders can be approved for road use (high beam, rotating beacon, license plate holder, lift cylinder lock are among the long list of available options).
- The orange safety belt also helps to ensure that the operator complies with safety regulations.
- The electrical system provides high-precision control (pedal and joystick) and excellent cumulation of movements.
- It is possible to install 3 auxiliary hydraulic circuits on an RT loader (including 1 at the rear). These are controlled either mechanically (via a lever behind the joystick) or via electro-hydraulics (via a button on the joystick). A flow lock is also available.
- We also offer a drain line (direct return to the tank) or electric plug (sweeper with water spray) from the factory.
- Kubota's hydraulic quick coupler enables equipment to be locked and unlocked from the cab. If you'd like to trade-in your old equipment, aprons from other manufacturers are also available as an option.
- Maintenance costs are greatly reduced: no more engine filters, fewer workshop hours... The total cost of ownership for a user is greatly reduced.