Kubota engines are renowned for their reliability and longevity. But above all, they are powerful and environmentally friendly, both in terms of noise and pollutant emissions. Kubota controls the entire manufacturing process from the foundry to the factory gate.
POWERFUL, MANOEUVRABLE AND VERSATILE
With a perfect balance of performance, compactness, safety and comfort, no job is impossible for KUBOTA wheel loaders.
The RT loaders are equipped with a hydrostatic transmission for comfort and ease of use. The engine power is transmitted by 4 Poclain hydraulic motors, one for each wheel. It allows for high precision control with a direction reverser integrated on the joystick and precise control of the machine with the inching pedal.
Suitable for a wide variety of uses (agriculture, public works, green spaces, etc.), RT loaders combine compactness and performance. Moving materials with a bucket, lifting, cleaning... nothing will resist them.
A spacious environment provides good protection for the operator and excellent 360° visibility of the equipment. The ergonomics of the controls as well as the selected components have been designed to provide the operator with a first class experience.
The safety of the operator and of the people on the construction site has always been at the heart of Kubota's concerns. Our RT loaders are no exception to this rule.
Our loaders are true tool carriers. In order to get the best out of the different equipment, many features and configurations are available.
- DRIVING POSITION
- Kubota 20hp, 3 cylinder, 719cc engine meeting the V stage.
- The production tolerances are minimal, guaranteeing undisputed reliability.
- It has a 45-litre fuel tank guaranteeing a large autonomy.
- Permanent 4-wheel drive and a maximum speed of 15 km/h.
- Variable flow hydraulic pump providing only the necessary oil.
- 1 motor per hydraulic per wheel, i.e. 4 hydraulic motors on the machine.
- Differential lock as standard on the machines allows more grip in difficult conditions.
- Thanks to the central joint allowing a 45° turning angle to the right and left and a 4° oscillation, the machine will be very manoeuvrable. All 4 wheels will be kept in contact with the ground for better stability and traction. Moreover, on an articulated machine, the rear wheels follow the tracks of the front wheels, so there is no fear of damaging the machine.
- The RT100-2 can reach a maximum height of 2170 mm and has a tipping load of 840 kg straight at the axles. Impressive features for this size of machine.
- Additional counterweights and larger tyres are available as options to get the most out of the loader.
- Multi-function joysticks, side panel and instrument panel to operate the machine and receive operating alerts.
- Mechanical suspension seat is available as an option. The steering column is tiltable.
- The machine can be equipped with 5 work lights (2 on the front of the canopy, 2 on the rear of the canopy and 1 on the loader). All are halogen based, but can be ordered with LED for state-of-the-art lighting.
- Safety valves on the lift and dump cylinder are available as an option to prevent a load from falling off in the event of a hose rupture.
- All our RT loaders can be approved for road use if required (high beam, rotating beacon, number plate holder, lift cylinder lock are among the long list of options available).
- The orange safety belt also ensures that the operator complies with safety regulations.
- The brake pedal becomes a slow approach pedal. Partially pressing it will disconnect the transmission and give more flow to the auxiliary circuits. This allows precise fork work at low speeds and better efficiency for the hydraulic equipment.
- It is possible to install 3 auxiliary hydraulic circuits on an RT loader (1 at the rear). Their control is mechanical (via lever behind the joystick) or electro-hydraulic proportional (button integrated on the joystick). Finally, a flow lock is also available.
- The standard floating position on all machines allows the machine to follow the ground level and to use equipment such as snow ploughs in complete safety.
- We also offer a drain line (direct return to the tank) or electrical outlet (sweeper with water spray) from the factory.
- The Kubota mechanical quick coupler (hydraulic as an option) allows you to lock and unlock the equipment. If you wish to take over old equipment, aprons of other brands are also available as an option.
- All filters and daily check points are easily accessible.
- The engine maintenance interval is 500 hours