High power, lower emissions, outstanding reliability and economic performance are all delivered by Kubota’s impressively powerful, Stage V compliant 10.3 PS engine.
MAXIMISED OUTPUT FOR MINIMISED SPACES
Incredibly compact and highly reliable; the efficient K008-5 offers a high power to weight ratio with an adjustable width track making it the perfect choice take on tough jobs in small spaces.
To reduce the risk of damaging the hydraulic piping, the K008-5’s service port pipes are hidden inside the boom, and service ports are conveniently located at the end of the boom.
An adjustable track means you can change the width to provide either easy access through narrow spaces or a wider footprint for enhanced stability.
Powerful engine and quick-release bucket pins for rapid changing of attachments- with no need for tools – means you can confidently take on a wide range of tasks.
EASE AND COMFORT
Ergonomic operator’s area designed for easy use, all-round vision and comfort.
Enhanced safety features including travel unload lock, LED boom lights to high visibility seat belt and alarm with ROPS as standard.
MAXIMISED OUTPUT FOR MINIMISED SPACES
- The K008-5 is powered by Kubota’s impressive D722-E4-BH-2EU 3 PS E-TVCS engine. The unique Kubota Three Vortex Combustion System reduces exhaust emission, noise and vibration.
- The Stage V compliant engine meets all current engine emission regulations.
- Parts that require routine maintenance and inspection such as the air cleaner, water separator, fuel filter, alternator and starter motor are easy to access. Simply lift the operator’s seat.
- For increased protection, service port pipes are inside the boom.
- Service ports are conveniently located at the end of the boom.
- The boom cylinder is located on top of the boom for added protection.
- Auxiliary third line return
- With easy, single-lever operation, the K008-5’s hydraulically adjustable track gauge reduces in seconds—down to 700 mm— to enable navigation in narrow spaces.
- You can widen the track gauge to 860 mm – also with a single lever operation - to provide a 15% increase in stability, even while operating with hydraulic breakers.
- With the simple removal of one pin, the quick-fold dozer blade adjusts in size instantly.
- Designed for work in restricted spaces or roadside locations, the versatile K008-5 enables you to work productively wherever the job takes you.
- Quick release bucket pins enable the speedy removal and replacement of attachments without the need for any tools.
- To make sure you can get to the job efficiently, three-point lifting enables a crane to lift the K008-5 for transport, easily and safely.
- Easy, walk-through access to the ergonomically designed, operator’s area.
- Excellent working visibility
- Toolbox and instruction manuals stored in easy-to-reach locations.
- A foldable rollover protective structure is standard on the K008-5. Folding the ROPS down lets you easily transport the K0008-5 on lorries, travel under doorways and to work indoors.
- Travel unload lock
- LED boom light as standard for safer, extended working
- High visibility orange seat belt with seat belt alarm
- Green beacon ready
- Kubota’s industry-leading antitheft system is standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm.
|Machine Weight (kg)||975||1125|
|Power (kW/hp)||7.6/10.3||7.6 / 10.3|
|Max Speed (km/h)||2.0||2.0/ 4.0|
|Max Dig Depth (mm)||1720||1800|
|Max Reach (mm)||3020||3330|
|Max Digging Force Arm/Bucket (kN)||4.5/9.8||5.4/10.4|
|Aux Flow 1||21 l/min @ 170 kgf/cm2||21 l/min @ 175 kgf/cm2|
|Aux Flow 2||_||_|
|Overall width (mm)||700 à 860||750 to 990|
|Transport height (mm)||2750||2980|