Kubota’s high power, low emission Stage V direct-injection, turbo diesel engine is equipped with CRS and improved DPF for reduced maintenance. An Engine Auto-Stop system is fitted as standard for reduced noise and emissions when idling.
ADVANCED PERFORMANCE. SUPERIOR OPERATION.
The Kubota KX085-5 delivers the ultimate in operator comfort and high productivity.
Together with Kubota’s proven high power, low emission direct-injection engine and robust, reliable hydraulics, there’s a host of built-in operational and safety features as standard, as well as a new ultra-quiet spacious cab for enhanced operator comfort and productivity across a wide range of jobs.
Information and instruction by EU Stage V
Kubota’s load-sensing 2-pump system ensures smoother operation regardless of load size and is equipped with two electronically controlled auxiliary circuits plus an automatically activated 3rd line hydraulic return.
The dozer blade float function makes a clean ground surface after backfilling. And this is just one of the features that makes the Kubota KX085-5 so versatile.
An outstanding arm reach of 7.33m delivers an impressive digging force at depths up to 4.6m, enabling the operator to dig faster and more efficiently even in the toughest of conditions.
The spacious, quieter cabin is designed for optimum operator comfort and efficiency, with a wider entrance, enhanced legroom with adjustable air-suspension seat and joystick console positions. A new 7” LCD display with a user-friendly interface with right-side positioned console contribute towards improved visibility and high productivity. Kubota Tracking System is fitted as standard.
Built-in operational safety features include an integrated rear-view camera, LED worklights as well as Roll-over Protection and Operator Protective Guard as standard.
Take your choice
- Advanced engine technology means that the KX085-s turbo-diesel, direct injection V3307 engine easily meets Stage V emissions standards.
- Parts that require routine maintenance and inspection such as filters, battery, control valves, toolbox, tilting coolers, the engine oil level and V-belt are easy to access.
- The electric refuelling pump includes an auto-stop function that minimises spillage and increases safety. Filling from empty takes approximately three minutes.
- The variable speed fan drive regulates the engine fan speed according to the ambient local temperature, delivering reduced fan noise and fuel savings.
- Engine auto-stop system fitted as standard. Engine automatically switches off when idling for reduced noise, emissions and cleaner DPF. Idling time can be set from 1 – 30 minutes.
- Kubota’s load-sensing 2-pump hydraulic system improves the overall smoothness of operations when moving the front attachments simultaneously while travelling, and when operating attachments.
- Two auxiliary circuits come as standard with precise oil flow programmable for specific attachments (up to five oil flow rates) into the memory of the digital display panel. The system comes with nine pre-installed attachment icons. Auxiliary function can also be activated from the right joystick.
- Electronically controlled 3rd line hydraulic return that is automatically activated when the operator selects breaker mode on the digital panel in the cab.
- The dozer float function makes ground finishing work faster and easy. No need to adjust the dozer height to make a clean ground surface after backfilling. After back filling, simply travel backward along the covered ditch with the dozer in the float position.
- Available as a mono or 2-piece boom. The 2-piece version offers a versatile working range so you can reach further, deeper, and closer. It also offers a compact front swivel radius to make turning and lifting operations in tight spaces even easier.
- Short rear overhang for working in restricted spaces, while increasing versatility and stability.
- A well-balanced machine with powerful digging force works efficiently in the most difficult of conditions, with an outstanding 7.33m reach and 4.6m dig depth.
- Smoother operation when swivelling with heavy attachment and load thanks to the KX085-5’s pressure absorber relief valve.
- Advanced two-speed auto-shift feature, which automatically adjusts speed and traction force depending on load size and terrain to enhance travel performance and ensure smooth operation.
- Kubota Tracking System fitted as standard. Kubota’s real-time solution helps you to assess your operational performance, improve security and plan maintenance from any PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- A new class-leading spacious cab is designed for comfort and operator efficiency with superb all-round vision including a skylight and easy-open gas-assisted front window, advanced visibility mirrors plus an improved eight-vent air conditioning for improved productivity on the job.
- A double-adjustable air suspension seat, wider foot space, ergonomically shaped longer foot pedals plus an arm and wrist rest help to significantly reduce strain and minimise operator fatigue. An optional ISO-compliant air suspension seat is available for optimum vibration reduction (L model).
- A 7-inch full colour digital display screen features Kubota’s Intelligent Control System. Accurate displays of all necessary readings - such as routine maintenance alerts, engine temperature and a 90-day usage register (for machine hours worked) – are all at the operator’s fingertips.
- The new console is positioned to the right for improved view of the screen and control with key pad plus a new, easy to use Jog dial. Both left and right joystick consoles can also be independently adjusted to suit the operator requirements.
- A mobile phone holder and USB charger conveniently positioned to keep your phone nearby and fully charged.
- The cab design is built with close attention to structure detail reducing in-cab noise to 72dB for low noise, stress-free working environment.
- Bright LED work lights including rear light with a programmable delayed turn-off ensures safe exit of the machine at the end of the day.
- Power outlets are ready for green and orange beacon lights
- A highly visible orange seatbelt and alert function encourages the operator to wear the seatbelt.
- A rear-view camera is fitted as standard, significantly improves working visibility towards the rear of the mini excavator by displaying the view on the 7” LCD screen in the cab.
- To ensure operator safety, the machine will only operate when the safety control lever is engaged.
- The KX085-5 is fitted with boom and arm anti-drop safety valves as standard. The boom valve is also a boom-lowering control device.
- The swivel negative brake locks the top frame in position when the engine is stopped, or the pilot control safety lever is raised.
- Additional top frame tie down points to ensure safe securing of the machine whilst being transported.
- The model is fitted with an overload warning buzzer.
- Roll-over Protective Structure (ROPS) and Operator Protective Guard (OPG, Top Guard Level I) as standard. Level II available as an option with Top Guard to maximise safety.
- Kubota’s industry-leading Anti-Theft system is fitted as standard. Only programmed keys will enable the engine to start up. Attempting to start with an un-programmed key will activate the alarm. Newly enhanced features include an alert to remind the operator to extract the key after operation, and an LED to alert potential thieves that the system is activated.