The professional solution for all vegetable growers
The pneumatic precision seed drill for a large variety of natural, coated or pelleted seeds like, onion, cabbage, spinach, carrot, asparagus and many other types of vegetable, as well as medicinal herbs, flowers and trees.
The VP is available with rigid frame or as a parallel hydraulic folding model, with working width from 2 to 6.5m.The machine can be adjusted to a height of up to 34cm for field, bed or ridged cropping systems via the holes on an adjustment bar on the suspension.
The standard gearbox allows seed spacing of 0.9 – 43.4cm. The chain wheels can be changed without the need for tools.
Guarantees an excellent cut with low power requirement.
- Versatile for a large variety of seeds
- Low soil impact during sowing due to the 7.00-12AS tyres as standard
- Consistent sowing depth due to linked front and rear press wheels
- Quick and easy adjustment of the sowing depth via spindle.
- Minimum row distance of 11cm
- Various coulters: standard coulter, band coulter, sickle-shaped coulter and twin coulter
Find a dealerLocate me
|Model||Frame||Working width (m)||Weight (kg)||No. of rows (max.)|
|Rigid||2.0 – 6.5||345 – 690||10 – 32|