Tedders TE12513C – TE14515C
Large working width, simple operation
TE12513C and TE14515C have been designed to offer a low maintenance level for easy, enjoyable operation with long service intervals.
These tedders feature 12 or 14 small diameter rotors respectively and a wide 13.4 – 15.6m working width for high output.
Accurate ground following is paramount to achieve an excellent feed result. Especially in challenging and demanding field conditions. You want to efficiently turn the crop, not the soil.
The new innovative TerraFlow ground following system, with a highly flexible frame, ensures outstanding ground adaptation and crop turning capabilities.
- TerraFlow ground following system provides a highly adaptive frame connection and adaptation to ground contours
- Very easy operation – only one single and double acting outlet needed
- 12 or 14 small diameter rotors for excellent crop turning in all conditions
- Compact, easy transport due to trailed concept
- High clearance in headland position
Find a dealerLocate me
|No of rotors/No. of tine arms