Kubota is introducing the integrated pneumatic seed drills, the SD3001MP series. This model allows seedbed preparation, re-compaction and sowing in one pass.
The SD3001MP series is offered with a hopper capacity of up to 2000 litres.
Operator-friendly – innovative and precise depth control
A parallelogram and a quadruple joint of the SD3001MP series ensure the optimum adjustment of the power harrow and coulterbar for a precise seed application. Important: the adjustment of the power harrow has no impact on the coulterbar respectively the sowing depth.
- Close centre of gravity for reduced lifting power requirement
- Easily accessible metering device ELDOS
- Simple and independent depth adjustment of the power harrow and the coulterbar
- Precise seed placement by CX-II coulters
- Central depth and pressure adjustment of the following harrow
Find a dealerLocate me
|Model||Working width (m)||Hopper Capacity (litres)||Weight (kg)|