High output for in-furrow/on-land operations and low maintenance cost
Designed for In-Furrow and On-Land operations. Easy swap from one another: the driver has fingertip control.
The Kubota RM6105V is a new generation Variomat® plough. It offers comfort with low lift requirements. The headstock No 300 provides the necessary strength for a smooth reversing. An efficient parallel linkage system hydraulically moves the plough into a balanced position. A unique memory system maintains the desired furrow width settings after the reversing cycle.
Robust frame 120 x 200 mm.
In its on-land configuration the plough’s impressive offset (up to 3,85 m) allows the tractor to be positioned exactly to the drivers’ requirements.
- Trailer Transport Solution (TTS) for a safer transport. Optional
- Aero-profile legs to prevent blockages in large amounts of residues
- Central adjustment of skimmers to save time
- Optional automatic front furrow adjustment. Mechanical front furrow adjustment is standard
- Ideal for tractors having dual wheels or rubber track
- Packer arm for the soil re-consolidation
Find a dealerLocate me
|Model||Interbody clearance cm||Head stock||Type of beam||Working width cm||Under beam clearance cm
|No of furrows|