The PP1000 models are the universal precision drills for maize, sunflowers, field beans, unpelleted beet, pelleted beet, dwarf beans, soya beans, peas, and many other types of seed.
The rigid PP1000 features row widths from narrow 30cm up to wide 80cm, depending on the type of row and equipment.
All rigid PP1000 frames are available with either mechanic or electric drive – also normal seeding, tandem and HD-II rows are available to meet any individual requirements. The PP1000 can be combined with an optional fertiliser spreader, front hopper or microgranule applicator.
- Stable parallelogram
- All parallelogram pivot points with maintenance-free bonded bushes
- All press wheels with maintenance free ball bearings
- Chill cast coulters with quick release clamping to the coulter housing
- Module sowing units: The basic element always remains the same and the equipment can be varied according to individual requirements.
- Easy exchange of various coulters and press wheels depending on seed type and soil conditions.
- Patented seeding heart without seals
- ISOBUS intelligence
Find a dealerLocate me
|Model||Working width (m)||Number of rows|
|PP1300||3.0||4 – 8|
|PP1450||4.5||6 – 10|