For easy and efficient ploughing.
The Kubota CM1005V model is a conventional mounted plough equipped with a stepless furrow width adjustment. Under difficult conditions one or more bodies can be locked in a parked position. The plough can grow with the size of your tractor by adding 1 extra furrow. Mechanical front furrow width adjustment is standard. However, a hydraulic cylinder is recommended for ploughing on side slopes to control the front furrow width “on the move”.
- Robust: steel heat treatment technology for the complete plough
- Easy to operate
- Non-stop system for quality ploughing even in stony conditions
- Variomat®: reliable mechanical furrow width adjustment
- Variomat® system, 30-50cm (12”-20”) or 30-55cm (12”-22”) depending on interbody clearance
- 3-4 furrow plough, extendable by one furrow to max.4 furrows
- For Optimal match between tractor, implement and soil conditions
- Increases capacity by more than 40% (12-20”)
- Cost efficient : when output increases by 40 %, fuel consumption/ha reduces significantly
- Easier to work straight and close to obstacles like fences…
- Self adjusting pulling line
Find a dealerLocate me
|Model||Interbody clearance cm||Type of beam||Working width cm||Under beam clearance cm||no of furrows||Weight (Kg)|