For more information, please read the EU Privacy Notice
Fixed Chamber Baler.
The new Kubota BF 2255 fixed chamber balers are designed for maximum flexibility in all crop conditions. Perfectly shaped bales, combined with long lasting reliable performance ensure that the new BF 2255 series will be a profitable investment.
The combined bale chamber concept, with roller at front and chain and slat at the rear is the ideal combination for dense and well-shaped bales in all conditions. The system ensures maximal bale rotation in all types of wet or dry crops.
- 2.0 and 2.2m pick-up with small diameter pick-up reel for fast and efficient throughput.
- Fork feeder, PowerFeed rotor intake or 14 knife cutting device.
- New Parallelogram DropFloor system for easy unblocking.
- RotaMaX bale chamber concept with rollers and chain and slat.
- PowerBind Twine and Net wrapping Systems
- Simple and intuitive control with the Focus terminal
Find a dealer
|Model||Bale Diameter||Intake System||Binding|
|BF2255F||1.20 x 1.25m||Fork Feeder||Twine, net, double|
|BF2255R||1.20 x 1.25m||PowerFeed||Twine, net, double|
|BF2255 SuperCut-14||1.20 x 1.25m||SuperCut-14 knives||Net or double|
Download technical document
Download documentationDownload technical document