For more information, please read the EU Privacy Notice
The Kubota PH1000 series are medium sized power harrows for tractors up to 140hp and designed for heavy conditions. Special emphasis has been given to reliability and a strong trough design. This has been achieved by having a large distance between the conical bearings, hardened gears in the trough and a heavy-duty rigid trough design.
- Robust, self-supporting trough design providing the necessary strength for trouble-free operation.
- Tine shaft of 50mm with two large conical bearings with a wide distance providing rigidity and a long service life.
- Robust and reliable headstock for easy connection to all tractors and the attachment of heavy seed drill combinations.
- Ample clearance of 95mm between the trough bottom and the tine holder
- Tine dimension: 12 x 280mm.
Find a dealer
|Model||Working width (m)||No. of rotors||Weight with packer roller(kg)|
Download technical document
Download documentationDownload technical document